Bird on the wire
If i, if i have been unkind,
i hope that you can just let it go by.
If i, if i have been untrue,
i hope you know it was never to you.
* Live and Learn, but really, Death is the best teacher.
This is How i Disappear
Always learn that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.
* Timing is Everything. We let some people in and keep others out for all kinds of reasons, most of them having to do with timing.
She sells sanctuary
i’ll pick up the pieces
i’ll carry on somehow
tape the broken parts together
and limp this love around.
* We are all rubberneckers in life. Minding other people’s business, transforming their problems into entertainment for ourselves and basically cheating them out of their own tragedies.
Die young, stay pretty
Once you’re dead, you’re made for life.
* Only the good die young.
Shadow of doubt
behind every cloud is another cloud.
* Never trust a person who says trust me. Trust is not a given. In any relationship, it is the hardest thing to earn and the easiest to lose. In fact, the only words harsher than “i don’t love you anymore” are “i don’t trust you anymore.” The former has everything to do with someone else. There is nothing you can do about a change of heart. The latter has everything to do with you.
a paranoid is someone who knows a little of what’s going on.
–William S. Burroughs
* What doesn’t kill you makes you paranoid. Trapped in your own head, without an exit strategy, conflicted by doubt, and with only your obsessions to guide you…
a narcissist is someone better looking than you.
* a little vanity goes a long way. They have this ability to be a cheerleader for themselves, even if they’re on the losing team.
Bizarre Love Triangle
This wasn’t supposed to happen.
I’ve been hit with your charm.
How could you do this to me?
I’m in love again.
* Don’t tempt me. We all want what we can’t have. In fact, most of the time we only want things because the are unavailable or forbidden.
Tomorrow Never Knows
Life is about not knowing,having to change, taking the moment, and making the best of it, without knowing what to happen next.
* We only fear what we don’t know. Yet fear is what makes us feel more alive. Familiarity breeds comfort, the Unknown breeds doubt.
Alone Again Or
Solitude sails in a wave of forgiveness on angels’ wings.
* It’s not you, it’s me. This are the most dreaded words spoken in any relationship. If you hear them, or if you find yourself wanting to say them, you can be pretty sure it’s over.
The Supernatural and the Superficial
Everybody has a heart. Except some people.
* Looks are everything. There are a few ways of looking at someone. You can look up to them, you can look down on them, or you can look through them, but after some serious life lessons, you can learn to look right at them.
This world is a comedy to those that think, and a tragedy to those that feel.
–Horace Walpole, Fourth Earl of Oxford
* Better she than me. They say comedy is tragedy happening to someone else. We try to find the funny in the misfortunes of others mostly as a defense mechanism, but there is a limit. Death is no laughing matter.
We Will Become Silhouettes
i’ve seen you laugh at nothing at all,
i’ve seen you sadly weeping
the sweetest thing i ever saw
was you asleep and dreaming.
–The Magnetic Field
* You can only feel unloved if you’ve been loved. Once you have loved, your soul can never forget it, even if your mind does. Love becomes part of your DNA, your essence. It is as much knowledge as feeling, possessed by the deepest part of your heart and soul. This can be a blessing and a curse. There is no way to fill the emptiness, no treatment for the persistent pain of love that’s gone missing, except its return.
Everybody Says I Love You
Life is not about how many breaths you takes, but how many moments take your breath away.
* Easy for you to say. Talk is cheap. If it wasn’t, people might not toss around “i love you” like a marked-down phrase in a sale bin. Being stingy with your feelings, saving it up for a worthwhile moment, should make it all the more meaningful to the person you eventually tell, no matter how long it takes. If you are with the right person, it is an investment worth making. The trouble is, sometimes you wait so long to hear it that you go broken inside.
This book is the Sequel to Tonya Hurley’s Ghostgirl novel. As for this time, this book focuses on Scarlet’s adventures on how to save her sister, Petula, and bring her back to life along with her. She also get to be together with Charlotte once again although they had a little ‘friendship’ quarrel during the story. This book teaches how we should make friends and still keeping the old once. And also, don’t forget Charlotte’s grabbing the chance to be with Damen again, but because friendship is stronger, she let Damen be with Scarlet (cuz she can’t really have him in the first place!). Very good story to read for teens alike.