Lovesick is the third sequel to Tonya Hurley’s Ghostgirl series and i’m so glad i get to have read this. I really don’t know that there is already a third book to this series. Lovesick still focuses about the lives of Charlotte Usher and Scarlet Kensington’s friendship. Charlotte has gotten the chance to return to Hawthorne High and accomplish a task. She also gets to have a love life with Eric Smash (aka Electric Eric), another entity from the other side of the world. Scarlet’s sister Petula also began to change at this point of the story. She’d been impeached by her own ‘friends’, The Wendys with the help of Darcy — who later was found out was possessed by Maddy. By becoming more humanitarian, Petula has known who her real friends are and also found her prince charming through Tate. She is also crowned as the Prom Queen. Scarlet has grown into who she really is, not mentioning in details that Damen and her somehow broke up during the latter part. She also gets to sing her own song about how she really loves him during the Funeral-themed Prom entitled Kiss your Kiss and they eventually got back together.
Lessons i learned from this book are:
* Value your Family, Friends and Enemies. Value everyone.
* Communication is key. Guessing what each other feels in a relationship is deadly. It will kill both of you.
* There is always a second chance. If not, call it another chance.
* Being true to yourself will not only make you happy but so as the people around you.
* If you want sympathy, find a friend. If you want honesty, find an enemy.
* It all depends on how you look at it. One thing is for sure, it is never quite what you expect.
* If two past lovers remain friends, they are either still in love, or never were.
* Gravity cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. — Albert Einstein
* The best way to know what’s really on someone’s mind is also the riskiest: you have to ask them.
So, what’s on your mind?